Got a question? Write to us
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hardwick Campsite, Hardwick Rd, Reading, RG8 7RD
The RG8 7RA postcode will get you most of the way.
Follow the postcode through the big black gates signposted Hardwick Estate. Continue along the drive, and take your first right after the horse paddocks, signposted for Real Tennis Court and Market Garden. Follow the road down and round to the left, until you reach the end. The entrance to the camping field will be through the gate on your right. Enter the field and park at the top alongside the fence. There will be someone to welcome you from 5pm on Friday.
Pangbourne train station is about a 35 minute walk away and only 40 minutes from Paddington/8 minutes from Reading. Please join the WhatsApp group to sort out taxi shares from the station.
Camping is on a secluded grassy field next to the shores of the river with composting toilets and fresh water.
Tents available to rent if you can not bring your own.
- sun-warmed refillable shower bags outdoors for rinsing off after wild swimming or to freshen up
we ask no soaps please, so we can keep the land chemical-free
- comfortable clean compost toilets that serve the site all year round
- fresh running water for drinking and cleaning on tap
BRING YOUR OWN...
- Tent or you can rent one!
- Sleeping Mat
- Warm sleeping bag
- Lots of blankets
- Light for inside your tent
- Yoga Mat
- Warm clothes for yoga in the morning, layers
- Blanket & Socks for relaxation
- Walking boots/Wellington boots
- Rain coat, water proof trousers
- Hat & scarf for the evening
- Warm PJ’s
- torch/head torch
A song, a poem, a story