- This is an alcohol free event taking place entirely outdoors.
- Only come if you are feeling healthy and well, and have not been experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- Only come if you do not have someone vulnerable in your household or social bubble (the group of people with whom you have close physical contact)
- Only come if you do not have someone who is isolating in your household or social bubble
- Abide by Government guidelines current at the time of the event (27th-31st August) with regards to public behaviour around COVID-19 (social distancing etc)
- Will there be social distancing?
Yes there will be. The transmission of COVID-19 can be airborne which is why the Government has provided social distancing guidelines. Being aware of and maintaining proper social distancing throughout the event is a crucial aspect of keeping the event safe. Please keep 2m+ apart from other people throughout the event (aside from those in your social bubble).
- What is your policy on face-masks?
We are requesting that the public wear face masks if engaged in any activity related to movement and in close proximity to other individuals (less than 2m). Please carry your face mask with you at all times.
- How will food be served?
Food will be served on disposable and compostable packaging which will then be disposed of according to our Waste and Sustainability Policy.
- How will I set up my campsite?
Please ensure that you are at least 2m in every direction away from any other tent or live-in vehicle. If in doubt please ask the campsite stewards.
- Will it be easy for me to wash my hands?
Yes, you will have ready access to hand sanitizer and/or hand-washing.
- I am high risk, can I come?
Unfortunately, we cannot admit anyone who is high risk to the event. For the definition of high risk please go to: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/
- I live with someone who is high risk, can I come?
If you live with someone who is high risk we recommend that you don’t come to the event.
- I have been feeling ill, should I come?
Please do not come to the event if you are feeling ill. We recommend that you get a COVID-19 test immediately instead.
- I live with someone who is feeling ill, should I come?
COVID-19 is a highly transmissible illness, please don’t risk bringing it to the event if someone close to you, in your household, or who you have spent time with has symptoms
- If I feel ill with COVID symptoms during the event what should I do?
If you have COVID-19 symptoms please go to our COVID isolation area to be assessed – you may have to go home and isolate.
- Can I dance as normal?
There will be plenty of space to dance, but please social distance with those not in your social bubble, and wear a face mask.
- How do I ensure my children are safe?
Any adult with children is responsible for their own children including ensuring adequate social distancing and that they regularly wash their hands.