The gathering begins on Friday afternoon and ends on Sunday afternoon.
This is an alcohol free event taking place entirely outdoors.
Daily wild swimming
We are blessed to have a clean and pure section of the Thames on our doorstep. Listed as one of the best wild swimming spots in UK. We will wake up with this cleansing & invigorating practice daily.
Morning yoga will help us connect to the natural state of our body/mind…relaxed awareness, presence, peace. Expect embodied movement, Kundalini Yoga kriyas, pranayama breathwork, energy work, meditation.
This is a great opportunity to learn effective methods of meditation with the help of the the embodied stillness and living wisdom of the trees which are our traditional and powerful supporters.
The Art of Shinrin-Yoku (Forest Bathing) is a therapuetic technique of immersing oneself in nature to decompress from the stresses of modern living and rediscover the true self.
3 × Ayurvedic meals/day
All our food is organic and locally sourced and lovingly prepared with your health and satisfaction in mind. We are so lucky to be surrounded by passionate and ethical growers!
Accommodation is provided on a secluded camping field next to the shores of the river. We have an option to rent tents which you can add before you checkout. Tents for rent are limited.
Kundalini Yoga Workshops
Transformational workshops in the stunning location with experienced teachers will allow to breath new life into our essence of being and create a lasting connection to a sense of inner contentment.
We are so lucky to have Hari and Madi with us who are deeply talented musicians. They will lead a heart opening collective performance of musical conversation and devotional chanting.
Story Telling / Poetry
Group Singing, world music Open Mic to get to know and tune in to each other. There will be opportunity to share your talents and with a group and co create if you feel inspired to in a moment.
Personal Ayurvedic Assessment of your constitution will be offered. Understanding of your own nature provides enhanced tool set for self healing and wellbeing.
Moving to the beat of the drums we guide you to unleash the dynamic healing power of movement and step into a state of surrender and joy.
Ayurvedic massage (cost)
There will be two professional therapists on site offering Ayurvedic massage and deeply healing bodywork. This will be offered at a reduced rate but is not included in the package price.
- 3-6pm Arrivals & Ayurvedic Doshas
- 6.30pm Dinner
- Music by the fire
- Opening ceremony
- Ishnan hydrotherapy in the Thames
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Morning practice
- Trees meditation
- Live Wild and Free Yoga & Dance workshop
- Storytelling, poetry & group singing & open mic
- Gong Bath
- Kundalini Swim & water ceremony
- Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Morning Practice
AFTERNOON (ending by 6pm)
- Forest bathing
- Meditation Class
- Sacred Chanting & Closing circle
Hardwick Campsite, Hardwick Rd, Reading, RG8 7RD
The RG8 7RA postcode will get you most of the way.
Follow the postcode through the big black gates signposted Hardwick Estate. Continue along the drive, and take your first right after the horse paddocks, signposted for Real Tennis Court and Market Garden. Follow the road down and round to the left, until you reach the end. The entrance to the camping field will be through the gate on your right. Enter the field and park at the top alongside the fence. There will be someone to welcome you from 5pm on Friday.
Pangbourne train station is about a 35 minute walk away and only 40 minutes from Paddington/8 minutes from Reading. Please join the WhatsApp group to sort out taxi shares from the station.
Camping is on a secluded grassy field next to the shores of the river with composting toilets and fresh water.
Tents available to rent if you can not bring your own.
- sun-warmed refillable shower bags outdoors for rinsing off after wild swimming or to freshen up
we ask no soaps please, so we can keep the land chemical-free
- comfortable clean compost toilets that serve the site all year round
- fresh running water for drinking and cleaning on tap
BRING YOUR OWN...
- Sleeping Mat
- Sleeping bag
- Light for inside your tent
- Yoga Mat
- Warm clothes for yoga in the morning, layers
- Blanket & Socks for relaxation
- Walking boots/Wellington boots
- Rain coat, water proof trousers
- Hat & scarf for the evening
- Warm PJ’s
- torch/head torch
A song, a poem, a story
We will refund 50% of the cost of your ticket if you decide to cancel.
We will refund 93% of the ticket cost to you in the unlikely event of cancellation by us.
We do this to cover any costs we have incurred in preparation for the event. If you are unhappy with these terms let us know within 48 hours and we will refund you the full ticket price.
- Only come if you are feeling healthy and well, and have not been experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- Only come if you do not have someone vulnerable in your household or social bubble (the group of people with whom you have close physical contact)
- Only come if you do not have someone who is isolating in your household or social bubble
- Abide by Government guidelines current at the time of the event with regards to public behaviour around COVID-19 (social distancing etc)
- Please bring your own plates and eating utensils for food service
- Please ensure that you are at least 2m in every direction away from any other tent or live-in vehicle. If in doubt please ask the campsite stewards.
- There will be plenty of hand washing facilities
- Any adult with children is responsible for their own children including ensuring adequate social distancing and that they regularly wash their hands.