By purchasing a ticket or attending the event you agree to the following terms and conditions.
By attending the event you agree to take full and sole responsibility for any liability of Loss, damage or injury to yourself or your personal property associated with the And Beyond event.
- Take care of yourself by following the appropriate government guidance on measures such as hand washing etc.
- Take care of your personal items and yoga props, maintaining the cleanliness of my equipment by washing them, in-between classes.
- Follow the protocols and safety measures set out by the And Beyond for attending in-person events
- Not attend any class or event I have booked, should I be displaying any symptoms or have knowingly been in contact with anyone who is symptomatic.
- Inform the And Beyond should I develop symptoms following attendance at an in-person class or event.
Only come if you do not have someone vulnerable in your household or social bubble (the group of people with whom you have close physical contact)
- Only come if you do not have someone who is isolating in your household or social bubble
- Please bring your own plates and eating utensils for foodservice
- Please ensure that you are at least 2m in every direction away from any other tent or live-in vehicle. If in doubt please ask the campsite stewards.
- There will be plenty of hand-washing facilities
- Any adult with children is responsible for their own children including ensuring adequate social distancing and that they regularly wash their hands.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to
- Having your photo taken unless you specifically request not to. If so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event
- Allow us to use your photo for promo purposes such as publicising the next event, in our digital galleries, printed material and social media
- Give permission for the And Beyond to take photographs of children under 16 to use in our publicity. You can ask to see a copy of images we hold of your child(ren), or ask for them to be deleted, at any time by emailing us email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us to remove any photo from any platform that you do not want publicly featured. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not share any images with third parties.
If the regulations surrounding Covid-19 deviate from the current government predictions and do not allow us to go ahead with the event as planned, we will postpone the event and reschedule it for a time that is appropriate. In this instance, all tickets will be transferable. If the option to retain your ticket until the event is rescheduled is not preferable for you, just let us know within 14 days of us announcing a postponement, and will refund you 100% of the ticket amount.
This is an alcohol-free event taking place entirely outdoors.